|- Contact -
All musical works available on this page are original compositions.
Digital instruments were used for those records.
They offers a real controll of rythm acuracy, balance of timbres, the distribution throughout space, and so on... Not losing anything, music gains quality ; and the artist, freedom and respect.
Digital Visualizations by
Une fureur grande et sonore -
EUMENIDES for symphonic
orchestra - 2013/2014
KOEPHOROI for symphonic orchestra - 2012/2013
AGAMEMNON Version 2 for symphonic orchestra - 21 minutes - 2011/2012
New record since 2012.11.22
"A qualunque animale alberga in terra", for clarinet, violin, cello, piano and speaker ; poem by Petrarch - 13 minutes - 2011
9 episodes - 10 to 20 minutes for each episode.
1. There are no absurd limits to her knowledge, for symphonic orchestra - 2007- world premiere : June 2008
2. The ones, who, with their fox blue eyes, tell the truth, for 8 woodwinds, 2 French horns and percussions
3. About the true difference we don't understand, trio for violin, cello piano - 2007 - world premiere : June 2008
4. The exile days and their desolated night, for violin, piano and 2 instrumental groups - 2008 - world premiere : Febrary 21st 2009
5. About the blinding eclipses where wandered the nomads, for 16 strings - October 2008
realized by Églantine PEPIN for
this music was rewarded by
the Golden Kahuna Award 2011 at the Honolulu Festival
6. In this natural inconscience is their beatitude, for 2 harps, vibraphone, lithophone, waterphone and glassharmonica - 2008 - world premiere : Febrary 21st 2009
7. I am ready to love you as if you did not exist , for saxophone quartet - 2005 - world premiere : June 2008.
8. From the mountains, something happened, for symphonic orchestra - May 2010.
9. Life is longer than our Dreams , for symphonic orchestra - February 2011.
Lugubrious be your song and victorious the issue, for clarinet, double bass, piano and percussion - 10 minutes - world premiere : Toronto, 2005
The Choëphoræ, express tragedy for symphonic orchestra from Æschylus 2004 - 3 minutes - unfinished
Agamemnon, express tragedy for symphonic orchestra from Æchylus 2004 - 17 minutes - world premiere : Paris, 2004
The Jonah's Book, for chamber orchestra - 2002 - 40 minutes - world premiere : Montreal, 2005
The Woman of the sands, 5 pieces for piano and electronic adapted from the novel of Kobo Abe - 1999 - 40 minutes
1. Seven Minutes of White Sand
2. Wind is blowing from South
3. Woman, Dogs and Dispair
4. Un pour cent
17th June 2004: Agamemnon
- Auditorium Jacques Ibert,
26th May 2005:
Broadcasting of Agamemnon on
29th May 2005: Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse - Toronto - Array Music Orchestra17th October 2005: Agamemnon, Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse & Le Livre de Jonas - Montréal, Chapelle Historique du Bon Pasteur - Visualizations by Églantine Pepin - New digital record.
6th of June 2008 : I am ready to love as if you did not exist / There is nothing inside me, that does not belong to negation / There are no absurd limits to her knowledge - Poissy (France)
21st of February 2009: The exil days and their desolated night - video / In this natural inconscience is their beatitude - solist : Agnès Kammerer, harp - Poissy (78)
20th of June 2009 : Danses Chorales - Dance music - Poissy (78)
and about 10 shows in France
2 CD have been recorded:
- The Jonah's Book & The Woman of the sands - June 2002.
- Agamemnon, Lugubre soit ton chant et l'issue victorieuse, & The Jonah's Book (new record) - October 2005